To enter the 2017 Pinnacle Awards, the majority of the program or tools used must have been carried out between January 1, 2016, and July 31, 2017.
2017 Entries are not yet being accepted.
Entries are accepted online only. The entry form allows a file upload for your summary and supporting materials.
The form also includes an optional user registration to help firms manage multiple entries. You save can your work in progress and complete it on your schedule or even have multiple staff members help.
Summary & Supporting Materials
For best results, follow these recommendations to prepare your documentation:
- Upload only one file that contains your summary and supporting materials. A simple filename is best as files are renamed to include the project title. Please use PDF or MS Word format.
- If you have large video or print publication files, please place these in DropBox, YouTube or a similar service and provide links in your summary.
- Keep your documentation to 25 to 30 pages of materials or less. You should be able to highlight your program in that amount of space. The judges really won’t have time to look at more than that.
- Uploads are limited to 32mb. Contact us if you need larger sizes.
In order to qualify for the member rate, a paid PRSA-Las Vegas Valley Chapter member must:
- submit the entry, and
- be part of the creative team for the entry
|Each additional entry||$35.00||$50.00|
|Each additional entry||$45.00||$60.00|
You may pay entry fees online or by check or money order.
Pay through PayPal Donation. Please ensure your company name and/or email address are the same as those used on the entry or entries.
Check or Money Order
Entry fees also may be paid by check or money order.
Please contact us to let us know you are paying by check. Include a list of your project(s) and mail the remittance to:
PRSA Las Vegas Valley Chapter
PO Box 81742
Las Vegas, NV 89180-1742