To enter the 2017 Pinnacle Awards, the majority of the program or tools used must have been carried out between January 1, 2016, and July 31, 2017.
The Las Vegas Valley Chapter now uses OmniContests, a PRSA-approved vendor.
The final entry deadline was Monday, September 11.
Items You’ll Need
- Registration is simple and allows you to save and edit your work, manage all of your entries in one account and complete one payment for entry fees.
Title and Contributors
- A Project Title to be displayed on all materials. Please avoid quotation marks and other punctuation.
- The Category and Subcategory for the project. See Categories.
- One or two lines of text to display on the Pinnacle obelisk. This is typically a person and an organization or two organizations.
- Contributors – The name and organization of up to ten people to display on certificates.
- The Summary and Supporting Materials document as outlined in Prepare Your Entry.
- Links to external websites or large files placed on DropBox, YouTube or similar services (optional, five URLs maximum).
- One image (.jpg or .png) to display during the ceremony and in the printed program. Examples include a logo, unique artwork from the entry or a screen shot of a news clip.
|Sample Obelisk||Sample Certificate|
|You may order additional obelisks and certificates after the ceremony.|
For best results, follow these recommendations to prepare your documentation:
- Upload only one file that contains your summary and supporting materials. Use PDF or MS Word format.
- You may upload up to five files if needed – for example, a short audio or video.
- If you have large video or print publication files, place these in DropBox, YouTube or a similar service. Provide links in your summary or separately in the online form.
- Keep your documentation to maximum of 25 pages, preferably less. You should be able to highlight your program in that amount of space. The judges really won’t have time to look at more than that.
- Uploads are limited to 50mb. Contact us if you need larger sizes.
In order to qualify for the member rate, a paid PRSA-Las Vegas Valley Chapter member must:
- submit the entry, and
- be part of the creative team for the entry
|Each additional entry||$35.00||$50.00|
|Each additional entry||$45.00||$60.00|
Credit or Debit
You may pay entry fees through OmniContests and the chapter PayPal account. Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Check or Money Order
Entry fees also may be paid by check or money order.
Please contact us to let us know you are paying by check. Include a list of your project(s) and mail the remittance to:
PRSA Las Vegas Valley Chapter
PO Box 81742
Las Vegas, NV 89180-1742