To enter the 2023 Pinnacle Awards, the majority of the entry-related work used must have been developed and implemented between January 1, 2022 and July 31, 2023.
Payment for entry fees is not required upfront. The chapter will calculate your fees and send an invoice once your entries are completed.
To minimize entry fees, organizations with more than one entry should have one person register as an Entrant and complete the submission process. Establish all of your entries before the early bird deadline, even if they are not complete.
In order to qualify for the member rate, a paid PRSA-Las Vegas Valley Chapter member must:
- submit the entry, and
- be part of the creative team for the entry
|Early Bird (before Sept. 5)||Members||Non-Members|
|Each additional entry||$55||$80|
|Full Fee (before Sept. 18)||Members||Non-Members|
|Each additional entry||$70||$95|
Submit your entries by Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2023. to get the best pricing. Need more time? All entries must be submitted by midnight (pacific) on Monday, Sept. 18, 2023.
Items You’ll Need
Title and Contributors
- A Project Title to be displayed on all materials. Please avoid quotation marks and other punctuation.
- The Category for the project. See Categories.
- One or two lines of text to display on the Pinnacle obelisk. This is typically a person and an organization or two organizations.
- Contributors – The name and organization of up to ten people to display on certificates.
- The Summary and Supporting Materials as outlined in Prepare Your Entry. The summary should be two pages. Supporting materials such as photographs, media links, etc. should be included in the same file. PDF or MS Word format is preferred.
- Links to external websites or large files placed on DropBox, YouTube, or similar services must be included in your summary.
- One image (.jpg or .png) to display during the ceremony and in the printed program. Examples include a logo, unique artwork from the entry, a screenshot of a news clip, or a headshot for Individual Awards.
- Keep your documentation to a maximum of 15 pages, preferably less. You should be able to highlight your program in that amount of space. The judges really won’t have time to look at more than that.
You will be taken to Judgify for entry submission.
|Enter on Judgify|